Butterflies and Smoke


This was my latest burst of creativity: Butterflies and Smoke. I am really excited to make a few more, but with different color combinations.

I have been waffling between paper arts and ceramics, and the paper is really making me happy. The problem is when I have so many ideas in my head, and no time to put them on paper *grr*

Over the years, I have come to the conclusion that sharing my creations with others makes me happy. One way to do that is to give it away (my family members are usually on the receiving end frequently). Another way is to sell. So, I have listed some items on eBay again. Crossing my fingers that I am found...and that someone will enjoy the items I create :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I plan to spend tomorrow being creative. It's been a while!

Always,
Rhoda
intrinsicart on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment