Why Is It...

I think I have become so accostomed to being busy, chasing kids, problem solving for others, and all the other things that pop up in a day of teaching, that I don't know what to do with myself when I have free time.
I spent this weekend in total bum-dom. I didn't create. I didn't plan. I didn't do much of anything. I thought about it, and then I would go back to being a bum.
I did read a book.
Cleaned the bathrooms.
Made dinner.
Laid on the couch.
Browsed the internet.
Took a nap both days.
But really, in two days. I should have done way more than that. Feeling a little guilty. But not too much.
Now it's Monday. I hit the ground running. Brain is going. Creativity is blossoming. And can I do anything about it? Nope. I'm chasing rug rats instead. *grrr*
Maybe I should start making lists now. All the things I can work on when I am retired. At least then I won't waste those days right?!

Happy Monday,
Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment