Sweet in the Middle

Good Morning.

Today feels like one of those days. You know the one that you could use to fill out one of those "10 Best Things About Today" lists.

The sun is shining and I went outside and enjoyed watering the plants in the rock garden while I drank my coffee.

I have become a member of the Bookbinding Etsy Street Team. You can find all they have to offer by searching bookbindingteam on etsy.

After 5 days of working on this inspiring hunk of paper, I have finally finished it and am having a go at selling it:
You can find it in my shop.

It is a little scruffy, inky, shabby, and rough around the edges, but it is oh so sweet in the middle.

The idea merged from two wonderful online classes that I have taken.

The first "Remains of the Day" is offered by Mary Ann Moss. She teaches you how to take all of the little things left over from bigger projects along with memorabilia and other "scraps" that you have piling up and turn them into a piece of art.

So, I took bits of that and mixed it with all of the wonderful techniques and ideas that I have gotten from Julie Prichard and her Super Nova Journaling class.
Next, I will be making my own hybrid version and I am very excited to head back to my play area and start on it :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day, the kind that makes it easy to fill out your "Top 10" list.

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment