Play Time



I've been thinking about this for a few days now.

Then I go off and find something else to do and completely forget about it.

And now, I have remembered what I wanted to do, again. And I am doing it.

A free coloring page. Printable art. Something to use in your art journal. It is limited only by your imagination.

To receive your free coloring/art page, click on the image above. It will open in a new page or tab. Right click and save image (for Mac users hold down the control button and click, then save the image). After you save the image, please leave me a comment below. Tell me what you plan to do with your free art...or just say hi :)

Then...
Print and play.
Color in a photo editing program.
Whatever your heart desires.

Happy Playing!

Rhoda

P.S. All I ask is that you do not use my art in anything you plan to sell :)

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm printing it for my lil girl! Ya know I usually forget the things I wanna do with in minutes. haha
    I'm following you from the Mama's Little Nestwork. :)

    http://alililly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. I'm going to print it out for my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I am def printing this out! Thank you1

    ReplyDelete