Just For You...

Happy Friday!
I've been busy playing with my computer. Husband is starting to regret this purchase I think :) It's bad when you name it and start referring to it by that name!
I love it.
Can't help it.

Currently, I'm taking a couple of classes from Jessica Sprague. Adobe Illustrator is proving to be my favorite. Can't sleep at night, there are so many ideas and things floating in my head.

One of those ideas was sprucing up my blog. Did that.
And then I thought "a Giveaway would be fun".
So.
Here we go.
Just for you!
All I ask is that you leave me a comment and check out my Facebook or Twitter. They are both located in the sidebar as well. If you like this kit, there are plenty other fun things in my Etsy shop.

Download it by clicking HERE
Once it has downloaded, you will need to unzip it.

On a Mac, you just double click on the zipped folder.

For Windows Right-click the zipped file and select Extract all. Follow the prompts to save the file to your desired location.

Enjoy!!

Have a great weekend :)

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment