Ahh...Creativity

It was a whirl wind weekend.
Friday after school I loaded up a small bus with 9 girl and 2 parents. We drove four and a half hours to Bozeman, MT. The girls were signed up for an all girls Math and Science day at the University.

It started at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday so we stayed at the C'mon Inn.
The girls were so silly.
Swimming.
Vending machines.
Hot tubs.
The tea and coffee bar.
And lots of giggles!

We left at 3:30 yesterday afternoon and made the long drive back home. Exhausted, but happy :) You should have heard them talking about all the science they learned, the cool experiments, and things that they liked about the day.

Today, I have spent the day doing what I want to do (so naturally that was drawing and playing on my computer). It's still early enough that I will probably take a walk or do some Yoga. Then maybe find a new book to read outside in the sunshine.


Happy Sunday,
Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment