It's A Party!!

We had a great weekend of playing and relaxing (a nice mixture of both!).

Saturday was Hayden's birthday. 9 years old. Where does the time go?
He wanted to take some friends up to the hot springs, so we played in the pool all day. Had a picnic. Then they came home and had a sleep over. Wore themselves out!


The kids have always wanted to buy a disposable underwater camera. We bought one and took tons of pics. They should be developed by Friday. If they are any good, I'll share :)

Sunday we were all bums. Bored games. Time in the sun. A nap. Perfect!

I did get some scrapbooking in before the fun started:


It's a Party! I have it listed here on eBay. It's a girlie party...but those are so much more fun to scrap! The cupcakes and gifts are my artwork. The little girls are images from Saturated Canary. Super fun to color with Copics.

And I also colored these for the current layout that I am working on:


These are my designs that I drew and colored. It was a busy weekend!


They are all cut out and ready to be placed on a scrapbook page. Hopefully, I'll get to that stage soon!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment