Thanks!


Thanks
for time to be together,
turkey, talk,
and tangy weather.

H for harvest stored away,
home, and hearth, and holiday

A for Autumn's frosty art,
and abundance in the heart

N for neighbors, and November
nice things, new things to remember

K for kitchen, kettles' croon,
kith and kin expected soon.

S for sizzles, sights, and sounds
and something special.


I used this poem to make an album years ago. Every now and then I see the photo while I am digging around in my files and think that I would like to use the poem again.

I finally did!

The labels are all designed, printed, and cut by me. The board shape is something that I made in Illustrator and then cut with my Silhouette. Super simple and I just love the way it turned out:










It's fall themed, but I think the idea of gratitude for all that we have can be carried over into any season :)

Have a thankful Thursday!

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment