Already?

It's to soon to start thinking about Christmas. We still have fall break, Thanksgiving, holiday concerts and more between now and then. And honestly, there are other holidays that I enjoy so much more.

What I do enjoy are the colors and images. And while I am still LOVING Halloween (even more than most years) I have started to feel the tug of Christmas images.

If you are the type to get ready early or maybe even start counting the number of shopping days well in advance, then today's free file is for you :)


It even includes 3 digital papers: X-Mas Stamps. Click on the title to download your zipped freebie :)

Hope you enjoy them...I'm off to play in the Halloween paper until the call of Christmas paper becomes too strong!!

Happy Tuesday,

Rhoda

9 comments:

  1. I love the papers can't wait to use them. I have started my Christmas cards,because I always get caught with my pants down.So thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great papers and stamps. I'm trying to get a head start on Christmas cards so these will come in very handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Love the papers and the images. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the free digi. Love the blue print paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, thank yu bunches and bunches hugs CathyK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the images and paper. Very kind of you to share them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete