100 Things...

Morning,

It's been awhile. We have been busy.

The good part of busy was we were spending a lot of family time together.

Time watching movies.
Time going for walks.
Time just being silly.



School. We have been super busy with school as well. A few weeks ago I gave my english class a lesson that was both writing and some creative art. I had them write a fancy title and then fill in the paper with images and words, listing 100 things they love.

I'm sharing my title with you...and then you get to be creative and find a way to color it and list your 100 things:



I've made a 100 things list a few times. It's fun to see the way it changes, or the the things you love the most each time you list them. There are way more than 100 things that I could list...but it's a nice start :)

You can either right click the image to save it to your computer or click "here" to download it.

Happy December!

Rhoda

1 comment:

  1. Thank u 4 sharing your art the year long. Have a wonder Christmas.

    ReplyDelete